The South Perth Bowling Club (SPBC) exists to promote and foster the advancement of the game of bowls and to provide an environment for the enjoyable social interaction of its membership.
Members of the SPBC have a responsibility to uphold these aims and are bound by the following Code Of Conduct. This code is designed to help Members define and display the type of behaviour that is appropriate as a Member of the Club.
- Participate for the ENJOYMENT OF THE GAME and be proud of being a Club Member.
- Be a TEAM PLAYER – get along with the other Members. Appreciate the contribution each person makes to the Club, however small that contribution may seem to you.
- Always uphold the LAWS OF THE GAME and set a positive example to others.
- RESPECT the rights and feelings of other Members, team mates, Club staff and competitors alike.
- Learn to lose with DIGNITY and win with GRACE.
- SHOW INTEREST in other Members, ask questions and congratulate them on their efforts and achievements.
- Understand and accept that you are ACCOUNTABLE for your actions.
- The Club discourages all forms of harassment towards fellow Members, Club staff and competitors including sexual harassment, racial harassment, physical or mental disability harassment and bullying.